Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Gadget

I just added a new gadget to my blog. It counts the number of page views I have. I LOVE checking my stats. It is fun to see that people from all over the world have found my blog. I have lived in many places and traveled extensively it makes me feel connected to others. Even people I don't know and will never meet.

So if you pop onto my site from anywhere in the world, please leave a comment! I love comments and I will write back to you if you allow that.

I wish I knew if my thoughts about living in the country and what it takes to learn while doing or if my recipes were the most popular. So tell me what you like and I'll try to do more of it.

I have cut way back on recipes (dieting!), but I'll try to do more. I'll sacrifice my body for my art. Don't try to stop me. It is the least I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment