Saturday, March 31, 2012

Is That Goldilocks?

Lee and I spent a couple of hours...OK....I lied. It was more than one hour, for sure. Anyway we were working hard clearing more of the entrance. I used up two battery packs on the trimmer and one personal battery pack that lets me use the lopper. My arms were wobbly and I was sweating.

I came in to the house to change clothes. This also involves minute inspections for ticks that may have hopped on for a ride. I wanted a big drink of something cold and a wee lie down.

And THIS is what I found. Could it be that Goldilocks tried out all the beds and found her (in this case, his) perfect one? Poor baby. So tired from resting and eating all morning. SHEESH!



Hey! Is that his FOOT on my PILLOW? Gross! Wait...that's LEE'S pillow. Nevermind.

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest cat ever! What a fluff-ball!

    ReplyDelete