Saturday, May 26, 2012

200

I just realized the last blog was my 200th!  That is some kind of milestone.

Now I have to look back and remember all the times I was required to write a paper for school and how I put if off as long as I possibly could.  My typing was terrible and this was before computers, so backspace wasn't an option! 

Now I like to write and I don't get a grade or money as incentive.  It is a creative outlet and makes a modicum of use for all those creative writing and journalism classes I took.  I won't get rich or famous, so make a comment now and again and let me know how I'm doing.

So, Thank You, Vanessa for teaching me how to do a blog.  (Any mistakes are the fault of the management and not poor Vanessa who didn't know what she was starting...sort of like Frankenstein.)

1 comment: