Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Horses and Black Dogs.



We went up to the barn today.  I have a few people interested in buying Claire and I wanted to get some new pictures, now that I have a new camera.

You'd buy this sweet girl, wouldn't you?

  

I took some movies and I would put them here, but my 'puter won't let me .  Too old and cranky.

    

Then we went into town and looked at the stuff in Black Dog Salvage.  They have a lot of cool things, but I can't picture myself using it.  Why would I spend weeks stripping and refinishing a door?  I think I will just buy decent ones from Lowe's or Home Depot and then it has the casing right there and it is already white.  The perfect door color!

    
 

 
I like that they have these old things, but I am not smart enough to use them in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment