Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring Flowers

Our rather drab yard is starting to turn absolutely beautiful.  I try and remember to stop and just be thankful.  There a lot of people going through some difficult times and just stumbling through the day without being thankful for all I have just seems wrong.

   
I love my Japanese Maple.

   

I think these are lilacs and wish they flowered more, but I still love them.

   

These will be apples, God willing and the Fire Blight don't rise, to paraphrase...

   

 Potential blueberries.

   

It looks like we may get cherries this year for the first time.

   

And I just plain ol' like my pink Dogwoods

 

And I am grateful for it all.

1 comment:

  1. Yay trees! Did you plant all of these??
    I'm grateful that I can feel grateful for these simple things in my day.

    ReplyDelete