Friday, April 11, 2014

In the Card Making Mood

The other day, I was still in the card making mood.  Before I put all the supplies away, I made a few more.

 

I had a few clear stamps with coffee and tea themes.  I like the clear stamps.  They don't take up a lot of room and they are easy to position on the paper.

 

This time I stamped a few of each of the designs I wanted on different colors of card stock.  Just stamping, not embossing.

I colored them in lightly with markers and water color pencils.  Then I cut them out using scissors and an X-acto knife.  I then put "buy small scissors" on the list for the next craft store trip!

 

I choses some paper from my stash that looked tea-like and started assembling a couple of cards.

The rest of the pieces went into a small bag for use at a future date.  I like to stamp multiples for when I need a card and don't have a lot of time.  Then I just have to assemble one from the available pieces.
 


I think they turned out pretty well.  Now I have to write a card to someone.  Who shall it be??


No comments:

Post a Comment