Thursday, September 10, 2015

Tossing III

In keeping with my flower girl theme, I made another basket.  This one is for a friend who has chosen white and navy as her wedding colors.

 

I started with a white basket made from a white background with wee little flowers.  You can't see them unless you look closely.

 

This navy background with white stars looks great with the white basket.

 

I zigzagged three rows of clothesline together and covered it with the navy fabric.

 

I chose to use white thread to attach the fabric to the handle and like that effect.

 

All it needs now is a little girl!  Oh.  And some flowers!


2 comments:

  1. I like the navy/white with the stars! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how that turned out. The flower girl can use that basket later for hair bows and other trinkets. Another great job!

    ReplyDelete