Thursday, October 29, 2015

Stocked Market II


I am selling some baskets at the Stocked Market.  This is a fund raiser for the Junior League of Roanoke Valley held at the Berglund Center.

In a previous post I showed some of the Christmas themed baskets I made from clothesline and fabric strips. 

Here are a few of the other baskets I have been making.

 

After I make the baskets, I try to find an embellishment that coordinates with the fabric.

 

 

 

I'm trying different shapes and ways of finishing the baskets.  Then I added a stripe!

 

 

I got tired of the fancy and made a simple.

 

I have a lot of ideas and a lot of fabric, but only two weeks until the sale to make them.  If I sell any baskets, I will make up a bunch over the winter and then try again at a different craft fair.  If I don't sell any, I will be set for all birthday and other gifting opportunities for quite some time!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! nice work. I think you found your calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be prepared to sell out!!!! They are lovely.... you've got a great eye for the color and detail. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will sell them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete