Monday, January 1, 2018

Clay Mask Fun



I had some minor surgery on my leg before Christmas, so a lot of my shopping was done online. (Thank You, Amazon!!)  I don't remember how I came across it, but I found this clay mask that bubbled up and looked terribly silly.  It is called Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask.  I thought it would be a fun girly thing to do over the holidays.  My daughters and daughter-in-law would be here and we could have a girl's night.  Facials all around!
BEFORE
Tara had already gone home by the time we tried the mask, so Trista, Vanessa and I all tried it.  When first applied, it just feels like any silky smooth mask.

AFTER
Soon the mask starts to tingle and bubble up, until you start to worry that it will burn or take over your whole face!  Don't worry!  No burning or face eating occurred!



As you can see it did become quite silly, though.  The hardest part of this facial was getting it off your skin.  You needed a washcloth to get it all off.  Simply rinsing over the sink didn't do the job.



We all agreed that the next morning our skin felt much softer.  I'm sad to say that none of us looked 10 years younger.

But softer skin and a fun evening was totally worth buying this mask.  Plus, the whole name is perfectly silly, Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask.  Try saying that three times, fast!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time to me! Best wishes for a great 2018!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! Thanks for the good wishes. The same for you and your family.

      Delete